Things of my interest.

My photo
I like music, I like art, I like you.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Strange..

So, having bitched about musicians that play music just for the money, for so many years, last night I was thinking about it, I have always said people should play music for the enjoyment and nothing less, well, I enjoy money, and who doesn't, let alone a large amount of money, so I suppose in the long run they ARE playing for the enjoyment, one of the members of The Dandy Warhols once said "You can't start a revolution if you stay underground" , heh, but I am no position to bitch about how anyone makes music being as I don't really play music at all anymore...so maybe this blog just makes me a complete asshole....



----------------
Now playing: Modest Mouse - Other People's Lives

No comments: