Things of my interest.

My photo
I like music, I like art, I like you.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Next Big Nothing

So as you may or may not know, I have been working on getting my website up lately, and I finally did so, thankfully I have friends that have done this a bit more than I have, I can design them fine, just not so familiar with using FTP, but I'm learning!!

Anyway, so I won't ruin it by telling you what kind of magic is hidden behind the 'COMING SOON' page, but I should have something up by the end of this week so I hope you all get a change to check it out, if not, I am just wasting my fucking TIME AND MONEY!!!!!


-Eric
The Next Big Nothing

Oh yeah and my friend Catherine wants to exchange lap dances for web design :O woooh!
----------------
Now playing: Tenacious D - 04 Wonderboy

No comments: