Things of my interest.

My photo
I like music, I like art, I like you.

Monday, June 2, 2008

So here we begin..

So as I'm sure you have by now realized, I have given in to world of blogging, and started one myself, I have attempted to do so a few times in the past but never had enough to write about to really feel like it was worth the time..

But being as I work every fucking day now, I manage to gather many things I would like to write about, more specifically music, surprise?

So chances are, I will write in here at least once a day, being as I really only do about an hour to two hours of work each day...pathetic...so for now I will leave you with this, but soon enough, probably in a few hours, I will be posting a blog about some new bands I have come across in the past weeks as well as some designers you should keep an eye out for.

Cheers!
-Eric


No comments: