Things of my interest.

My photo
I like music, I like art, I like you.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Best wishes Chi Cheng.

So somehow I was JUST informed that Deftones bassist Chi Cheng is in a coma following an automobile accident in Santa Clara, CA.on November 4th.

This is saddening to hear being as I have been so influenced by the Deftones for so many years, my musical tastes have changed drastically in the past 3 years, but I've still always listened to the Deftones just as much as I ever have, every one of the members of that band brings so much to the table and it would be a major loss to this world if Chi didn't make it, just thought I would share the news to anyone who is interested and may not know, lets hope for the best
-Eric

"Oooh...well I can float here forever
In this room we cant touch the floor
In here were all anemic
In here - anemic and sweet"

No comments: